Considering: A New Seneca for about $1,000,000?
Considering: A New G58 Baron for around $1,300,000?
Why Not Consider: A Lock & Key RENOVATED NAVAJO
and possibly get more utility for your money?
Standard Price: $895,000
Five Good Reasons
- 1050 lbs. Average Payload after full fuel
- Private Lavatory
- Unbelievable Baggage Space & 700 lbs. Capacity
- Cabin Class Room/Eight seats
- Extremely Easy Aircraft to Fly
- 7 Yr. on New Eagle Fuel Tanks
- 4 Yr. on New C&D Electronic Heater
- 2 Yr. on Factory New Engines
- 1 Yr. on Factory Overhauled Engines/2 Yr. on Cylinders
- 1 Yr. on Radio Panel & Instruments
- 90 days / 90 hrs-whichever comes first
Peace of Mind
- Twin Engines
- Emergency Electrical Power Back Up
- Known De-icing
- XM Weather
Lock & Key
- It starts with the purchase of a good pedigree Navajo!
- 4-5 Months & $700-750K spent bringing the aircraft to incredible standards!
- After major completion of the work, the aircraft is flown 15-30 hours.
- Then a complete quality control re-inspection of the entire aircraft.
- Everything is guaranteed to work with perfection backed by warranty!
- A piece of artwork that flies like, feels like, looks like, smells like no other Navajo in the world!
- Just take your key, unlock the door and fly it home.
Now that's a Lock & Key Renovated Navajo!